This release introduces a user management view to the administrator dashboard, listing relevant user information, providing search and super user promotion/demotion functionality. A few other community requested fixes and modifications are also provided.
- Display installation users in table format.
- Provide super user toggle functionality.
- Add additional information to user table: creation time, last login, last api use.
- Open search API to not require an API key.
- Properly validate username field on account creation to prevent non-functioning accounts.
- Add Department as a dataverse category.
- Prevent the Files facet on the MyData page hanging.
- On dataset page, autofill Identifier Scheme field with ORCiD id if available/logged in.
As always, thanks to all members of the Dataverse Community who contributed to this release by submitting suggestions, code, or other changes.
For the complete list of issues, see the 4.7.1 milestone in Github.
For help with upgrading, installing, or general questions please email email@example.com.