Open source research data repository software
Participate in a vibrant and growing community that is helping to drive the norms for sharing, preserving, citing, exploring, and analyzing research data. Contribute code extensions, documentation, testing, and/or standards. Integrate research analysis, visualization and exploration tools, or other research and data archival systems with Dataverse. Want to contribute?
Dataverse Repositories - A World View
- Happy #lovedata18 ! #UNCDataverse makes spreading the love even easier by allowing you to make your data open and shareable. #Dataverse also has extensive archiving capabilities, so you can keep telling stories with your data for years to come! t.co/R7DHbwvMZU t.co/Dmae9EMGT4
- Please join us for the #Dataverse Community Call, starting in an hour! t.co/nCC3MM6llL
- Applications for 2018-19 TIER Faculty Fellowships are now being accepted. Earn $5k for helping us develop transparent & reproducible workflows using @OSFramework @dataverseorg and other tools of your choosing. Deadline for full consideration is April 27. t.co/LdIclAgV0f
- Dataverse: CIRAD is the second French research actor to open a scientific data platform t.co/QgvySucSh4 t.co/QLrEoO2C3V
- Want to talk about a project you LOVE that forced you to work with metadata you HATE? Join this month's #MetadataMixer to learn how other librarians / archivists / historians and others handle this very common problem in our field. #loveatfirstbyte t.co/aH287OGoJR
- @pabinkley @mpa000 Should be all set now. Apologies for the inconvenience!