Open source research data repository software
Participate in a vibrant and growing community that is helping to drive the norms for sharing, preserving, citing, exploring, and analyzing research data. Contribute code extensions, documentation, testing, and/or standards. Integrate research analysis, visualization and exploration tools, or other research and data archival systems with Dataverse. Want to contribute?
Dataverse Repositories - A World View
- @juancommander Hey Juan - we wrote about this a little in our documentation t.co/iXO0vvcg0i. Note that you can set CC-BY and then add custom terms as well!
- I just blogged about the trip @kaiadam11 and I took to @lipiindonesia last week on behalf of @dataverseorg and @IQSS t.co/FFBWHZ8kpu
#tcdl2018 @dataverseorg #TexasDataRepository steering committee w/ new chair from @TTULibrary t.co/YdeAiCKeU8
- The second Managing and Sharing of Research Data to Increase Research Quality workshop was in Bandung. @kaiadam11 and I from @dataverseorg were happy to continue the conversation with @lipiindonesia researchers. t.co/jyyEvvjwwe
- Congrats to @dataverseorg and Massachusetts Open Cloud developer intern @sarahgferry on her graduation from @BUCompSci! Thanks for all of your contributions to #dataverse, Sarah! 🎉🎉🎉
- Looking forward to fully welcoming @lipiindonesia @PDIILIPI to the Dataverse community! Thank you for a great week. @philipdurbin @dataverseorg