Open source research data repository software
Participate in a vibrant and growing community that is helping to drive the norms for sharing, preserving, citing, exploring, and analyzing research data. Contribute code extensions, documentation, testing, and/or standards. Integrate research analysis, visualization and exploration tools, or other research and data archival systems with Dataverse. Want to contribute?
Dataverse Repositories - A World View
- @thosjleeper @Kunkakom Thanks @thosjleeper for providing the Github link. This is something that's unfortunately not currently on our roadmap.
- Despite being scooped by @mercecrosas, @shlakeuva, and more, excited to share a Comparative Review of Data Repos! t.co/tP5DALuQ3a
- Shoutout to #Odum & #Dataverse - Should Journals Be Responsible for Reproducibility? | Rethinking Research t.co/2WqUjsXKxv
- Please join us for the #Dataverse Community Call tomorrow at Noon EDT! t.co/nCC3MM6llL
- #Dataverse 4.7.1 is now available! t.co/TWpQ3Y67A1
- Looks like @dataverseorg and @OpenScholarOrg from @IQSS are the most popular repos from @harvard on @github t.co/wRS5ckNSnu