Open source research data repository software
Participate in a vibrant and growing community that is helping to drive the norms for sharing, preserving, citing, exploring, and analyzing research data. Contribute code extensions, documentation, testing, and/or standards. Integrate research analysis, visualization and exploration tools, or other research and data archival systems with Dataverse. Want to contribute?
Dataverse Repositories - A World View
- Please join us for the #Dataverse Community Call at Noon EDT tomorrow (8/15)! t.co/nCC3MM6llL
- Completes @UVaLibrary suite of repositories: ETDs, Data @dataverseorg and now Open Content!! t.co/SB9erxOmub
- Our directors explore "Benefits and Challenges of Making Qualitative Research More Transparent" @insidehighered t.co/JiXSFlIdYj
- #UNCDataverse is available for all your #data #archive needs! Check out this video overview - t.co/D207QFCcx6
- I recently added all my replication data to @dataverseorg I encourage others to do the same.
- Please join us for the #dataverse Community Call in an hour! t.co/nCC3MM6llL