Open source research data repository software
Participate in a vibrant and growing community that is helping to drive the norms for sharing, preserving, citing, exploring, and analyzing research data. Contribute code extensions, documentation, testing, and/or standards. Integrate research analysis, visualization and exploration tools, or other research and data archival systems with Dataverse. Want to contribute?
Dataverse Repositories - A World View
- @edsu Not TMI! I mentioned this to @philipdurbin and he just responded in one of your gists (more than 140 characters :)). Hope it helps!
- A new integration of @dataverseorg with @TheConnectedLab makes it easy to publish datasets managed in e-notebooks: t.co/rcoAF64Dm8
- @edsu Hey Ed - thanks for the feedback! Please feel free to join the conversation about this at t.co/FIrCiz6O29.
- @MicroEarthSci Hi Stephanie - there's a University of Maine Dataverse. More info here: t.co/FeEWCz4MeZ!
- Excited to add another integration to Dataverse! Learn more about the RSpace (@TheConnectedLab) integration here: t.co/E6ZnGG93O9
- Another example of a University supporting open research data via @dataverseorg - The Arctic University of Norway: t.co/zwatsgoGAZ