Open source research data repository software
Participate in a vibrant and growing community that is helping to drive the norms for sharing, preserving, citing, exploring, and analyzing research data. Contribute code extensions, documentation, testing, and/or standards. Integrate research analysis, visualization and exploration tools, or other research and data archival systems with Dataverse. Want to contribute?
Dataverse Repositories - A World View
- Dataverse 4.6.1 is here! Learn more: t.co/LHBmiBqmuB
- My (very few) slides on the importance of being FAIR, cited and connected - when sharing data: t.co/q85n8G5bcH
- The Dataverse Community Call is starting in ten minutes! Need more info? Visit t.co/6Uuu496zMw!
- "I picked dataverse for the ease and the community" -- a user in #dataverse on freenode earlier today: t.co/fu9tl142Yn
- Awesome new @scientificdata collection sharing functional genomics screening data t.co/MQukBcJbtK @PubChem @figshare @Dataverseorg
- Dataverse questions? Sign up for tomorrow's office hours w/ @dataverseorg t.co/KkbUyXG9Fa