Open source research data repository software
Participate in a vibrant and growing community that is helping to drive the norms for sharing, preserving, citing, exploring, and analyzing research data. Contribute code extensions, documentation, testing, and/or standards. Integrate research analysis, visualization and exploration tools, or other research and data archival systems with Dataverse. Want to contribute?
Dataverse Repositories - A World View
- Please join us for the Community Call at Noon EST today! More info: t.co/6Uuu496zMw
- Our LIBER Quarterly journal now allows authors to store data in the Harvard Dataverse Repository t.co/mUoPhqOg07 @dataverseorg
- Tomorrow's Community Call will focus on the new RSpace (@TheConnectedLab) integration with #dataverse! Learn more: t.co/6Uuu496zMw
- Looking forward to the Mass Open Cloud workshop and presenting on Cloud @dataverseorg t.co/roKuqGfRk5 great program!
- @edsu Not TMI! I mentioned this to @philipdurbin and he just responded in one of your gists (more than 140 characters :)). Hope it helps!
- A new integration of @dataverseorg with @TheConnectedLab makes it easy to publish datasets managed in e-notebooks: t.co/rcoAF64Dm8